ij.start.canon | ij start canon printer setup | canon ij setup
Canon Printer Setup delivers amazing printing quality. Simply click on ij.start.canon to get the complete information of the Canon Prinetr Software. The canon ijsetup is the procedure to connect your printer to the other devices using a wireless connection.
When the network connection is made with the canon printer then you can take print from your devices such as smartphones, tablets, computers, laptops or other devices without using the USB cable.
Ways to Download and Install Canon IJ Printer Driver Setup
- Ensure the browser you’ll use for ij start canon printer setup has its updated version.
- Go through ij.start.canon (secure) site and click the “Set Up (Start Here)” tab.
- Move ahead to the next page, where you need to enter the Canon printer model.
- You also can choose the first two letters of your Canon ij printer from shown list on ij.start.canon screen.
- Click “Start”. See, change or select the right operating system like Windows, Mac, from the corner of your canon window.
- Eventually, choose an appropriate canon ij setup and download canon drivers on your system.
- After software download from ij.start.canon, open the downloads folder, and double-click on the setup file to install the Canon printer software.
- Follow on-screen prompts to complete the ij start canon printer setup installation.
Step By Step Guidelines to Set Up ij Start Canon Printer
Https ij Start Canon: Setting up your canon printer will take a few moments to get ready. However, it’s important to connect your inkjet printer and PC, Laptop with a wireless connection. If your printer is prepared for installation and setup, then follow below steps;
- Canon printer software – Either install canon CD-ROM or download the canon ij printer setup from ij.start.canon.
- Connect to WiFi – On your IJ printer, press the WiFi button until you see a stable orange alarm flashlight.
- Wireless router – Press the WPS button on the nearby wireless router and wait for the alarm flash to be steady green and blue lights.
- Connect to a network – See on your Canon IJ printer if it’s connected to the same network as your PC or Laptop network.
- Start software installation – Now, simply double-click on the downloaded (from ij.start.canon) setup file [PKG or EXE].
- Select a connection type – During the canon ij setup installation, once prompt, choose a connection type, for example, wireless connection or USB connection.
- Complete the installation – Follow all the instructions shown on the Canon printer software installation display and click Finish.
- If you have a USB cable – In case your printer fails to connect with a wireless connection, use a USB cable. Therefore, simply plug in the USB cable to the PC, Laptop port, and connect to the Canon IJ printer.
- Your canon inkjet printer is ready to use (print, scan, fax, etc).
How do I Setup My Canon Printer Wirelessly?
Set up ij.start.canon printer with WPS push button (see above) or WPS Pin code (shown below). Wireless printers are vastly used devices which you can easily set up.
Set up Canon printer Using USB cable or Wireless installationUsing USB cable
- Using the USB cable, connect your printer to the Mac device.
- To install canon printer drivers automatically, click on Add Printer.
- Wait for the complete installation.
- 4In case if you face issues with the above steps, then download the setup from ij.start.canon.
- Open and start the printer and find the WPS button on the Wi-Fi router.
- From the ij.start.canon on your MAC, download printer drivers for Mac.
- Open the file and follow the steps.
- Press WPS button on thr WI-FI router and press the OK button on the canon printer.
- It will automatically connect using the network.
- On Mac, click on ADD PRINTER.
- Now, browse or locate the printer.
- Start the installation and complete it.
- Check the print of files to confirm.